All Website Services
Designer versus Developer
So what's the difference?
Website design is the art of creating a visually stunning concept on paper (or in most cases, Photoshop). A designer uses colors, graphics and layouts to present your information in an ordered, crisp clean fashion.
Developers are the "grunt coders" as I often refer to them (myself). A developer will take a beautiful design and make it functional - that is to say separate the design into components and "build" a website using code. Developers also create databases and "back-end" code that allow form submission, data collection, ecommerce and dynamic content.
I happen to be both... so let's get started.
Web Development Expertise
- Windows XP, Server 2003
- MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Installation & administration of Microsoft Windows platform servers
- Custom web design including dynamic form creation, online database entry, account systems, automating online processes
- Web site administration and dynamic applications built to client specification
- Video compression technology, video editing & authoring
- Digital video formats including SWF, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG & others
- Photoshop, MS Expressions Web, Sony Vegas, DVD Architect, Cinescore, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat & others
Read More about me or contact me to get started.